Thursday, March 22, 2007

What a sports day!



Sweet 16, Tubby and Tony...All is intertaining except the Tony part. Where were "his people"? I think when you make more than a million dollars per year - you need "people" or "handlers". Life is so good, but money does not make you smarter. Neighbors left for Spring Training trip today. What a good idea.

Felt bad about the announcement about Mrs. Edwards. I don't know how I would respond if I had two small kids and doctors told me I had incurable cancer - I don't care how treatable it might be. But that is why I don't go to the doctors.

I have to start paying 100% attention to the Kansas game. I "need" them to win. I need to look at my brackets to see if there is anyway I can recover against the two people I am sharing my brackets.

Had a great letter yesterday - a friend sent me a "peep page" from a magazine. Peeps fondue?! Makes my teeth hurt just looking at it. I will be in full peep swing with Easter coming up.

Thinking of going to the movies this weekend - Adam Sandler (sp?) movie. I wish I had caught his fill in host job for David Letterman. Looked good from the clips I did see.

Have a good Friday. Sisters #4 and 5 back from St Lucia tonight. Can't wait to hear about their trip. Both are back to their classrooms on Monday so I think I will have to wait a bit for a full de-brief.

No comments: