Sunday, June 29, 2008

Last day of vacation

It feels like forever since I have been to work. And this will be the first time I have not slipped into work before it was time to go back. Yesterday helped by the pool thing and today...I will figure out how to fill in the day.

Got to the pool to find out that the play day had been moved to July 26, so it was even better - not crowded. I walked up, swam, walked home. Moved dinner plans around to go with my plan to go to church first. It all worked. The couple I went to dinner was one of the families I used to babysit for when I was in Junior High School - they have known me for awhile!

Had a call from my college roommate to say they had an article about "obsolete" items in new cars...and my brand new crank windows and manual locks were on the list - I need to check the list to see what other obsolete things I bought in my new car.

Plan for today is to watch my talking head shows - it has been awhile. Not sure how the rest of the day will unfold but the pool will be a big part.

I also have to do some "centering" to prepare myself to go back to work in the a.m.

Have a good Sunday.

No comments: