Friday, August 02, 2024

Interesting day

Whew!  Glad that the pool was open post CT DC yesterday.  I walked.  Looked up the addresses to send the OU, WSU, TSU pictures.  If they find a use for them - good, if not that is fine to.  Did make a quick trip to stock up on peaches.  On sale at Shoprite but only for Thu, Fri, Sat.  :)  Dropped off book.  Started the Isabel Allende on my bedside table.  So far so good.

Also heard back from the NYC doula.  She said she is open to keeping the discussions going.  And I thought it very "cosmic" that my second cousin shared that he will start radiation treatment for his prostate cancer... So glad to hear you have a path to accomplishing your goal of prolongation!  You are so lucky to have the good doctor "in the house" to make sure it all makes sense.  And you know you have an army of support.  You have consistently planted the seeds of support over the decades.  "The love you give is the love you get"...you will be washed over with said love all along your way.  I do have to smile that the same day you are setting your course, I entered into discussions with a doula. Being strong in my belief that I will never cross the threshold of any medical facility before I die...not an easy route in the USA, I sought counsel and support.  As I told her this is not a "senior moment" thought - last threshold crossing was in 1992.  Us humans are so unique in decisions dealing with the ONLY thing we all have in common - death.  I found her through the facilitator of the ZEN Death Cafe I have attended for years.  She is also connected with two of my favorite places - The Completed Life Initiative and Center for Conscious Living and Dying's Director.  Felt very "spokes in the wheel" leading me to her. We all find our way to where we need to be.  Know we are all pulling for your peace of mind and prolongation! 

Also was in CT DC with a man sandwiched options for 90+ parent who no longer wants to be here and a son dealing not so well with the sudden death of his sister.  

Switching back to the here and now - walk, lunch with old college roommate at Bear's Smokehouse, pool.  I am sweating already just typing so I am thinking it will be a bit sticky on my walk this a.m.  Oh well.  

At some point today you will get the impression that you have been moving in the wrong direction and need to change course, but don’t be hasty. Come Monday’s new moon you will realize you are still on the track that is right for you personally.

Sticking close to home may leave you feeling like you're missing the boat on certain things, but you're probably better off, Libra. People may make outlandish promises that sound good today but will basically flop tomorrow. Stay safe and don't invest a great deal of time or money in risky ventures. Keep moving at a steady pace. You'll find success your own way.

Button up your work week as the Cancer moon aligns with Saturn, dearest Libra, pushing you to be your most responsible and efficient self. Taking care of your to-do lists early will give you more time to play as the weekend draws near, so be sure to roll up your sleeves and get moving. Teamwork can help you under these cosmic conditions, though you may need to take the lead with assigning tasks. Slow down with some self-care when Chiron activates later today. Discuss long-term goals and new commitments with your closest companions when Luna aligns with Uranus tonight.

Curious about the day ahead.  Have a good Friday.  6:21 a.m. and I have yet to start my word work. Must be the heat.  :)



 

No comments: