Very good ALDI feeling yesterday - they refunded me fully down to the $.10 recycling $ for the "juice" I purchased that once I deciphered the ingredients list discovered it included the scientific name for Splenda. No questions asked, I had not saved my receipt, money back. One good thing about their "distinctive" brand names.
Today - Run dishwasher, walk, CCLD Emberlight book club at noon -Stories at the Threshold with Jane K. Callahan, CADC at 1 p.m. If it is an umbrella walk...might be a bit abbreviated. :) We will see.
Think my son is hoping to talk with COSM today in Detroit at job fair. https://www.cosm.com/detroit I can't think of a better match of person and company. We will see. He is the "one of one" for this "one of one" company.
The more of an effort you make to bring people into your plans, the more they will appreciate it and the more likely it is you will eventually succeed. Share your hopes for the future with those who are most likely to understand.
Acknowledge where you come from under the Capricorn Moon, dearest Libra, as it brings a nostalgic, family-oriented energy your way. Appreciate the valuable lessons you've learned over the years and how they've made you stronger today. These vibes also highlight the role you play in shaping a new generation. Be mindful of the example you set, taking time to connect with and understand any young people in your midst. You'll have a chance to showcase unique talents once Luna debuts in Aquarius this evening, and you will easily impress those around you. Consider if past hurts are preventing you from moving forward when Chiron stirs tonight.
It's a long road to becoming exactly the person you want to be, Libra. You can't change who you are. Input from every person you know and lessons from every bump in the road contribute to who you are as a person. Be proud of yourself, but also realize that there's a great deal more internal development that needs to be done. Meditate or be alone for a little while.
A couple of times yesterday the thought of "I am glad I am me" came to me. My ALDI shopping. My walking. Being heard and seen without saying a word in ZEN DC. I know it is a gift AND I know there are "awareness-es" to be uncovered. Keep the good thought. Have a good Tuesday.

No comments:
Post a Comment