Sunday, July 26, 2026

Cat sitting "scare" :)



The cat met me at the door yesterday afternoon so of course I went to worse case scenario.  :)  But I found him "mocking me" in one of the rooms.  I did my chores and left.  This a.m. is my last assignment.  Hope it is a long time before swimming lady leaves town again.  I will never get the "people and pets thing".  Oh well.  

Balance of day - Talked to sister #6 and niece #4.  I had sent them a youtube that I found entertaining.  They did not so much.  Niece due up to my part of state on August 3.  It will mess up my swim schedule, but I am glad she is stopping by.  Email back and forth with sister #4.  I had sent her the same youtube, she agreed with the others...but also sent me an obit for a teacher from former school #2 who was a long standing coach and later field hockey official and lived in sister #4's neck of RI.  Walked to Shoppes, did a recon at ALDI to set my mind on what I will be looking for on Monday.  Confirmed that things I needed were less at ALDI than Shoprite.  Walked to and from pool.  Cat. Called it a day.  Met PD buddy on my walk.  He was off to a concert Sat p.m. of one of his favorites - Kip Moore.  

Today - Cat, walk to Unionville, walk to and from pool, Albany CA DC at 7 p.m.  

As the most balanced sign of the zodiac you are used to meeting people halfway, but if you compromise too much others will surely take advantage of you. The closer you get to Wednesday’s full moon the more you must be on your guard.

You deserve a long, hard rest, darling Libra, as the Capricorn Moon and Chiron align. These vibes are all about relinquishing control, feeling your emotions, and allowing loved ones to nurture you. Self-care practices will feel particularly dreamy when Neptune stirs midafternoon, nudging you to enjoy luxury from the comfort of home. A creative renaissance is upon you once the north node debuts in Aquarius and the south node enters Leo. Artistic potential is maximized during this time, helping you attract exposure and opportunities between now and March 26, 2028. Expect to make valuable friends along the way, and allow fears that stem from experience to dissipate. 

Tune into your dreams today, Libra. Do you often feel intensely jealous thinking the people around you are living amazing lives while you're stuck in a dull, boring routine? The only person who can pull you out of this rut is you, so stop complaining and do it. Change is easier than it seems at first. Let your imagination take control and work toward manifesting your most fanciful goals.

Always have to smile when I am referred to as "balanced".  :)  And in spite of what it looks like on the outside, I do feel deep appreciation for me liking the life I have...with my dull, boring routine...will sit with the thought of acceptance or laziness.  Will see where that thought takes me.  Have a good Sunday.  


No comments: