Thursday, July 30, 2026

When my schedule gets thrown off... :)

Nothing seemed to "gel" yesterday. Felt like I fighting a losing battle. Wettest walk in the rain AND with an umbrella I had had in quite awhile...and then LOTS of day to use up once they shut the pool for the day.  And the ironic part was it was dry and sunny here from the time the pool WOULD have opened to when it would have closed...  So glad I got my swim in on Monday.  And now it looks like rain for the day today so I am pretty sure they will pull the plug today too.  BUT I do need to make sure that I do not cut my walk short today.  Fingers crossed.  Sneakers are on the window sill drying out.  It is pouring and thundering outside as we speak...

Was not energetic on phone calls from son and sister #6.  Not enough exercise and not enough outside time...  Will try to remedy that today.  The one uptick on the day was EOLD and the Nervous System Support session.  Body tells us what we need.  :)  I was a good example of that yesterday.  

Sister #6 shared about her Monday night lobster roll outing with niece #4 and one of sister's dear friends.  $39.99 for roll, FF, cole slaw.  Pricing is a reason it has been a bit since I have had a lobster roll...  Ridiculous.  Son shared about his meeting with COSM - "Cosm Announces Detroit as New Home for Its Fourth Immersive Sports and Entertainment Venue".  Could not be a better match made in heaven than son and that company.  Will see what develops.  

Guess Monday I will add "drive by bank" to my ALDI shopping trip to cash my cat tending check from one of the swimming ladies. Embarrassing that she pays me, but I will take it. Or maybe walk today if pool gets closed and rain stops like yesterday.  

Family friend from Paraguay wrote.  Looking forward to writing her back today.  Rochester DC tonight.  Nothing else on my paper calendar.  

You can be a bit easygoing at times, and there is a danger you could let friends and family members get away with stuff they should really be criticized for. If you don’t crack the whip now, it will be much harder to do so later on.

You don't always like to show off, but when you do, others can't help but revel in your brilliance. Fight boredom and take up space wherever you go as the Moon moves through Aquarius. Though many of your decisions will be in service of your ego or passion projects, those near you won't seem to mind. In fact, your efforts could inspire peers to pursue their own interests with more gusto. Remember that confidence can be contagious while Luna aspects Mars midafternoon. Help the people around you see what makes them special, and your shine will grow increasingly brighter. 

Finally, Libra, you'll be able to breathe a long overdue sigh of relief. It's likely that you've been worried about your finances for some time. Well, you need worry no longer. The events of today either put you back in the black or show you a clear path to get there. You've been working hard to resolve these financial matters. You can now start working smarter.

Well, feel a bit uplifted from yesterday's slump from my cosmic guidance.  I will keep in mind my - "led and guided" - reality which has been my life. "You need worry no longer" - well that is whopper statement when applied to worry wart me. :)  I will keep the same thought of "led and guided" in mind for all around me.  Keep a good thought for that.  Have a good Thursday and next to last day in July 2026.  


No comments: