Thursday, August 20, 2026

Good Wednesday...making it OK through week one of no pool. :)

Using this pic for my MEA post this morning as soon as I get my 8 a.m. prompt.  Got this yesterday - I'm the Content Marketing Specialist at MEA, and I'm putting together some social posts drawn from the Back to School for Midlifers virtual classroom. Your post really stood out to me, and I'd love to share it on MEA's social pages – LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.  You know that set my hair on fire.  I will never be able to afford their pay for play events but I am loving this free week of interaction.  

Also was taken by an article that was sent to me that originated in IOWA but was reposted in the local Raleigh newspaper.  COMMENTARY: Alzheimer's patient sets own terms.  Comment with the person who shared it and the thought that always bothers me - aging/dying with privilege..."At least he has the money to fly his family to Switzerland."  

Balance of yesterday - cleaned apt, walked with family friend, EOLD, took a second short walk - still fighting with what is that 1:30-3 p.m. filled with post pool closing.  :)  Reading Mona's Eyes.  Really want to get to the end to see what happens!  

Family friend reached out yesterday afternoon to see if I wanted to join her, her daughter and her 3 kids at the reservoir for a walk this a.m. 9:30 a.m.  That works for me and adds a bit to my usual Thursday route - more good.  :)  Then I need to get home in my seat for two ZOOMS - What does a practitioner's own relationship to death have to do with their capacity to facilitate psychedelic experiences? at 1 p.m., at 2 p.m. - FEN Outreach & Education committee Meeting Agenda.  

Tomorrow 11 a.m. MEA ZOOM as the wrap up event for the week's Back to School for Midlifers activities.  What a gift this week has been.  

It will pay you to look less at what is going on in the outside world and more at what is going on in your own head and heart. What you choose to think and feel will be the No. 1 factor that determines your future success.

Surround yourself with people who pique your curiosity, darling Libra. As the Sagittarius Moon aspects Pluto and Neptune, intellectual and creative breakthroughs stem from good company. Spending time with peers you admire can clear artistic blocks that have been stifling your potential. You'll also feel motivated to recommit to goals that have lost some luster. Confidence builds with each positive interaction you embrace, inspiring you to dive deeper into uncharted social waters. Matters of the heart will go your way if you pursue love with those who match your brilliance. Keep a watch for signs from beyond when Luna opposes Uranus this afternoon.

You'll find that your spark can easily turn potential energy into kinetic energy, Libra. Don't underestimate the power of your words. Realize the profound impact they have on others and take responsibility for their consequences. Try to use them sparingly if you can. Speak half as much as you normally would, but make each sentence resonate twice as powerfully.

Inspired by my cosmic guidance this a.m.  Not that I need much encouragement to look at what is going on in my own head and heart, or being drawn to people who pique my curiosity...but make each sentence resonate twice as powerfully...don't have to tell readers I do "go on" a bit with words.  :)  Have a good Thursday.  


No comments: