And speaking of water...one lap in, thunder, pool closed yesterday. Could have waited out the thunder closure, but gave it up and walked back home. Could have walked back up. But did not. Just like the feeling this a.m. Set the bar low as to what I was going to accomplish. 5:49 a.m. right now and I stayed in bed with my coffee to finish W&T Book Club book - Black Woods Blue Sky by Eowyn Ivey. Another book that I would never thought I would like but I loved it right to the end. Am glad I picked up another book for the bedside stand this week. The latest Daniel Silva. So I have the Ignatius and the Silva. No shape shifting, mythological in either of those. :)
So yesterday, did my month end report. Not too bad. More of "Even Stephen" than any windfall but that is "my way". Walked, walked to/from pool, read. Today Lansing DC, walk to/from pool. Might push myself to stay in the pool a bit longer to make up for yesterday but...with the ambition level I have showed yesterday and today...not "shooting for the moon" is the understatement of the week. But not in a bad way.
You won’t take kindly to criticism this weekend but if you are smart you will listen to what friends and work colleagues have to say. It could be they can see errors that you are too close too and therefore have managed to overlook.
Stay busy with activities or projects that put you at ease, dearest Libra. The Pisces Moon brings a harmonious flow to your day, encouraging you to release stress and pent-up emotions. Processing complex feelings won't feel like such a chore when you embrace productive yet pleasurable tasks. If you don't have a hobby or passion to work with, tidying up your space or tending to the garden can provide the soothing your spirit craves. Zoom out to focus on big picture agendas while Luna aspects Mercury this evening, and new ideas will trickle in to fill any gaps in your plans.
Be a bit more selective in terms of where you put your energy today, Libra. Don't waste your time with situations that aren't healthy or conducive to your aims. You may find it hard to get motivated, but this is fine. This is a good day to lay low. Your energy is apt to feel rather sluggish, so be conservative with how you use it. Pace yourself throughout the day.
Good day to lay low. Pace myself. Big picture. Criticism. I am open to all today. :) Have a good Saturday.

No comments:
Post a Comment