Friday, September 25, 2026

Add a N'easter to my thoughts...all I need are more thoughts :)

Dinner with boss from former school #2 has me seeing horses.  :)  Finally made it to the new Shake Shack.  I could have eaten twice the portion amounts, but probably just as well that Shake saved me from overeating.  Loved the report of former school #2 boss chaperoning an event last weekend at former school #1 and interacting with former co workers there.  I love that when my worlds collide.  :)

So full yesterday report - walking...Regular Thursday reservoir route, stopped at library to read the latest NYT Sunday Magazine.  Got home.  Finished CIRCLE.  Yikes.  HOW did Eggers write what he wrote in 2013 when what pretty much captured exactly what is happening today!!!  Then walked to the Shoppes to meet former boss via library to drop off CIRCLE. THEN she and I went on a walk before we ate.  Then in the PTL category, she offered to give me a ride home!  I could have made it...but I had covered some ground yesterday.  :)  A lady did stop me in the parking lot of OSJL when I popped in to use their restroom, said she had been looking forward to running into me and share that she applauds my walking.  Always entertaining to me when people want to meet "the walking lady".  But yesterday was a 10+ miles day when I try to do the math. For the record I had a Smoke Shack single burger, order of FF, and an incredible chocolate milk shake...yes, with whipped cream. Got home and started October Book Club Book - Good Morning, Midnight.  Good day all around.  

Today - Massage Friday!!! Another item in the PTL category.  Very good timing after the walking yesterday.  Will do Friday reservoir route, drive to massage to test out my post pumped up tires car.  Heard from TX/NM friend via email yesterday.  She said she would give me a call today.  Will be good to hear what her landing in NM, closing on new house, and general life update.  Just a bit different from my chosen range of life motion.  :)  I will reach out to sister #6 to offer her a visit here this weekend if she does not want to stay on the Cape this weekend.  Will see what Mr. Weatherman is talking about, but always taking the hype of weather people to up their viewing ratings and the reality of a particular storm.  Also first day of my cat tending job...swimming lady off to AZ today to see 90 yr old sister and brother in law both in infirmed states.  My MO has been 7 a.m. and 3 p.m. pop ins.  It will never cease to amaze me why people of advanced age...or any age in my mind...take on a pet.  Oh well.  I am thinking she might slip me just enough money to pay for my tire pump so as always - "I never get ahead but I get even", when it comes to money.  

Don’t be surprised if what you were planning for the weekend falls apart for no apparent reason over the next 24 hours. It’s probably because you did not plan carefully enough and overlooked certain factors that make failure more likely than success.

The hours move quickly under the Pisces Moon, sweet Libra, forcing you to jump from one task to the next. Unfortunately, you may feel as though time is slipping through your fingers while Luna forms unbalanced aspects with Jupiter and Mercury. Requests for help will likely fall on deaf ears, as peers will be wrapped up in their own agendas. Remember to take breaks and collect your breath to avoid burning out before your agenda is completed. Plan to escape your worries with a dreamy date once the Sun aligns with Pluto and Neptune this evening, or get lost in a creative project.

An unexpected opportunity to go on a long journey, perhaps business-related, could come to you soon, Libra. A partner might be involved. Your enthusiasm may be almost boundless but remember that your physical energy isn't. If you choose to travel right now, make sure you take necessary precautions. Otherwise, have fun!

As long as nothing happens to my massage appt nothing else on my docket to really mess up...and travel to and from massage is my only real plan...so I will breathe and start my day and pace myself.  :)  Have a good Friday.  

No comments: