So yesterday - sibling call with sister #1, sadness but not regret for not getting myself to the Cape this week. I need to write and send along something to niece #2 who is there from CA. Right before the Death Sangha at 1 p.m., landlady left homemade granola on my stoop. Now my every other day pancakes will take on a new look and more tasty! Took in a bit of news that I missed when at sister #4's, but a bit was more than enough. I ended the day with my Eggers book rather than news.
Today - it is 5:51 a.m. already. :) Wash clothes, walk, ALDI. No need for Shoprite stop. Don't need much at the store. Nothing on my paper calendar. Did just go in to make sure I had all the coupons checked off for sister #1 at Stop and Shop. And saw that she did get the $3 off after I converted "points" to dollars. In one week she has spent more on groceries than I have in 20 weeks... :) Aging with privilege is a beautiful thing. :) But I do not aspire to the food or travel aspects except a very short list of people I would love to be sitting in their living room with. I will figure that out.
Decided that next Monday will be the moving my bed and changing to flannel sheets for the next quarter. It is a flip and turn on the mattress so I need to get my mind about that exercise. :)
Yes, you can change the world, but not on your own and not without a lot of hard work. That is the message of the stars as the new week begins, so team up with people whose aims reflect your own and then put in some serious effort.
Tap into the present by looking for beauty and acknowledging your foundations, dearest Libra. As the Scorpio Moon aspects Venus and Pluto, try not to let materialistic desires sully your sense of gratitude. However, it's okay to want more if you're willing to fight for your dreams. A burst of motivation inspires you to push your agenda forward once the Virgo Sun and Mars align this afternoon. Retreat to a private environment to improve focus as you test your own limits. Dreamy vibes put you in a romantic mood when Neptune and Pluto form a sweet aspect this evening.
Does it feel like someone's raining on your parade today, Libra? No surprise there. You may feel like you're stuck in a bog, so wear your galoshes and give it your best shot. That's all you can do. People may be extra touchy and impatient with ridiculous banter, even if it is polite. Try not to make sense of things that seem confusing now. Come back to them in a couple days.
Hard work and collaboration...wish me luck. :) BUT starting with pancakes and granola...good way to start the day and week. Have a good Monday.

No comments:
Post a Comment