Wednesday, October 07, 2026

Action day Tuesday

Not sure what got me going yesterday but I checked off a lot of boxes.  Ran dishwasher. Finished Krueger. Started "Don't Be Evil".  Voted - state now has universal absentee ballots AND early voting. Bad government that we have both...but nobody stepped back and said - "if this passes, we don't need that" in time enough. Works for me since I live right next to town hall.  Sent some vacay money to son for his trip with his father later this month and to "cover" all the holidays between now and end of year.  I am not a presents kind of gal. Walk. Swung by swimming lady's to see how trip to AZ went and get my cat tending money.  Embarrassed that she pays me, but with tire pumper upper, power cord, license renewal...I will take it.  Swung by the flower bridge to take a picture to send to sister #1 since she funds the pot in memory of our parents. Talked for an hour...so not me...with sister #4.  She wanted to know if I wanted to go to Cape with her this weekend to see sister #1 and 6.  I declined. She closed down her pool yesterday. Seems like a lot of $ and work for a season that is Memorial Day to Oct 1.  Oh well.  Not mine and not mine as to $ or work.  Decided to not "go to" the Death Sangha last night.  The 8 p.m. start time is "too late" now that it is getting dark so much earlier.  Had a call from a NC friend who is in memory care at the CCRC...I thought her husband had said she was not with her phone or email...it was a very lucid and aware conversation and her sadness was palpable...will be curious if I hear from the husband if she shares with him that she called me.  So painful for me.  

Talked with sister #4 about the $90 to old people...her friends got it, I have not, she had not.  I will be on the lookout.  

Chicago shows premiere tonight...will have to get that on my viewing schedule for tomorrow a.m.  :)

Today - clean apt, walk with family friend, EOLD -  Rooted Until the End: Community, Place and the Art of Dying Well with Catherine Campion.  AND today I crack open the orange marmalade I bought awhile back! For my egg and toast breakfast rotation.  Big gastro day!  :)  Tomorrow - license renewal, bank to cash cat tending check, will think about whether there is anything else I need while I am out and about in car on a "non-car day".  Usually only go out in car on Mondays but realized that the upcoming Monday was a holiday so didn't know if that would work for the license renewal.  Saturday - W&T book club.  Nothing else on my paper calendar for the week.  

It may be that you are set in your ways and reluctant to change what you see as a winning formula but what occurs today will encourage you to be a bit more adventurous. The only way an old problem can be resolved is by adopting new methods.

Full circle moments will delight and surprise you, dearest Libra. Pay extra attention to synchronistic meetings while Mars and Uranus align, as the universe may deliver messages through the people you encounter. Try not to overthink perceived signs from beyond when the Virgo Moon squares Uranus, or you could miss their true meaning. If you need further confirmation about something that's been weighing on your mind, spend time in nature to relax and reflect once Luna aspects Venus Rx. You'll begin to see things more clearly as Mercury stirs this afternoon, and should journal any premonitions that arise.

Feel free to go shopping online for yourself, Libra. While you're at it, you might as well pick out some things for others, too. You're apt to be in tune with the pleasant spirit of the people around you. On the other hand, if they're being especially negative or cranky, don't hesitate to just go elsewhere. Unfortunately, that may be easier said than done.

Me? Set in my ways...understatement of the year.  But I am all over seeing if synchronicity sends me any messages - without overthinking...  No way as to online shopping.  :)  Have a good Wednesday.  

No comments: