Monday, February 26, 2007

Snow delay Monday


First weather delay this winter for me. 2 hour delay for school. Hope it does not mess with the basketball game at CCSU tonight. My only other plan this week is a RPCV event at Trinity College on Wednesday.
I forgot to mention yesterday that I did make a food stop for french fries at Five Guys on the way home from the voice recital on Saturday night. Sunday I had a craving for sweets - and kept visualizing -Friendly's - but did not give in. I knew I could have all I wanted for free once school was back in this morning. Which I have not taken advantage of to date - EXCEPT the days when they make rice krispie treats - can't resist those.
After my full day on Saturday, I did not even get out of my pajamas until 1 p.m. and did not go out for my walk until 3:30. I don't think I even speak to anyone except a phone call from my old roommate about the game tonight. I do have a tendency to go 100 MPH one day and 5 the next. That old Libra balance thing. Read one page of my book club book yesterday...March 12 may come up on me a bit quickly if I don't pick up the pace on reading.
Have a good Monday.

No comments: