Thursday, March 08, 2007

Blue Devils Win!



My alma mater's Blue Devil basketball team won their conference tournament and are going to the Big Dance. I was in bed at 7:30 p.m. last night so I did not even listen to the game on the radio...I did go for my regular walk, had my regular dinner, took a long bath - how boring am I? Oh well, sometimes I just have to give in when I know I have reached my limit.

I took sister #1 to the airport. Nothing but good feedback for her visit at school. The next visit with her for me will be in St Lucia.

Trying to clear my head of the energy sapping "stuff" - I hope to have that cleaning done by the weekend. Signed up for the school blood drive today. I always think that helps give me a boost - so the timing is good.

Have a good day - this week is ALMOST over!

No comments: