Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Coldest day in history?



I don't know if I am pushing it with "in history", but in my history and it is especially painful when we have had feel of Spring of late. I am sure sister #1 will be glad to head south tomorrow. And I am trying to see if my funk is weather, health, or other related. I will be working through this week and come out on the other side.

We had the candidate #3 meeting. She is my favorite, but not I think I am in the minority. As I shared with my boss, I don't think I have been "washed over" with the school's culture yet. It is taking me longer than usual to read the place and people. We will see which two candidates get to meet with the Board of Trustees for their review and the final selection.

I had dinner with sister #1, parents and then went to U of Hartford for half of a recital - probably one of the best all year -but I couldn't sit any longer. After this past weekend, I was looking forward to getting home.

Better go see how many layers I can find to wear to work...

No comments: