Monday, March 05, 2007

Can't think of a picture that describes Sunday...

Between work last week and family this weekend, I am worn out as the week starts. Will be going in to the parents after work today to see sister #1. Everyone was there yesterday except my one and only sister in law and sister #5. Sister #3's new dog was car sick and their trip took a bit longer than usual with all the stops for clean up. We had a spaghetti dinner and cake and cookies - nothing fancy, but since I was the key to it all happening...I think everyone was amazed it all came together.

Big news is that Central is in the conference tournament finals and one game away from a ticket to the Big Dance. Wednesday is the game.

Tomorrow is predicted to be the coldest day in March in our state weather history. Not good for sister #1's visit - she does much better in warmer weather.

Sister #1 found a DIVA vacation that is being advertised for a St Lucia hotel - margaritas, martinis and massage. $500 dollars a night for a party of 4 - sounds like a deal to me. My brother is going to try and get his wife interested in this approach to vacation rather than the trip she has been planning for them and 3 other couples. 3 of the 4 husbands would rather stay home.

My brain is stalled. Hope I perk up today!

No comments: