Friday, April 27, 2007

Brooklyn Weekend


This looks like sister #3's street and where I will be heading once everyone that is trying to get to work gets to their destination. I got a call from her partner to say that the birthday dinner is on for Saturday - a Chinese restaurant that my son has not been too. The two of them worked out the details, all I have to do is to call my sister at work to have someone meet me at the house to let me in. They work within walking distance of their house. I am thinking I won't see my son until Saturday, but we will see. I will call him when I get to town. If it is raining, getting around on his scooter is not fun and the subway ride from his Bushwick neighborhood to where I stay in Park Slope is not a direct shot.
Yesterday was a good day, but I did my usual pre-day off fussing and fuming trying to not leave any loose ends and promptly loosened a few more in the process. I don't know why I do that...
Politicians were not too smart looking this week - John McCain and his jokes and the Democratic debates. I am still looking for my answer.
Looking forward to my wandering around Brooklyn this afternoon. Have a good weekend.

No comments: