Thursday, April 26, 2007

TGI"T" - today is my Friday

Even with rain in the forecast for tomorrow, I am still happy to think about being on the road to Brooklyn tomorrow. I will wait until the morning rush is over and then head down. I might even be able to show off my new rain jacket and pants. Today should be busy at work. School has a big social event in NYC next week so last minute "stuff" will begin to fly today and continue into next week. There is a lot of "stuff" flying around for my boss, it is when I see the spinning I appreciate being "the assistant to". Not much else to report this a.m. Think I got most of my yesterday down on paper last night. The only thing I forgot was that yesterday morning, I got to work and realized I did not apply my "age-defying creme" and substituted a bit of the hand lotion in the ladies room - and told one of my co-workers that if she saw any strange rash breaking out to let me know. It was totally perfumed and I was not comfortable! It was the pressure of my flower assignment that threw me off yesterday a.m., but I am glad to report that our former Nordstrom's manager now PT employee at school - complimented my flowers and the tulle (I never ever knew what tulle was until last week...) bows for the vases. I was a happy girl. I love that when I act on my instincts and "it works"!

Have a great day. I don't get MSNBC, but I will be looking forward to the post debate review tonight.

No comments: