Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Rest and Recovery Day

Don't know what it was, but nothing that a fast, green tea and Campbells chicken noodle soup couldn't knock out. BUT $1.39 for a can of Campbells soup!!! The last time I bought it we were talking $.67 or $.79! But you know I was ailing that I bought it without hesitation. I don't know how people afford food for a family these days.

Passed on the U of H movie last night, but I did stop by my parents - mostly looking for CCNS...but none in the cupboard. Then back to the office because my boss had misspelled our new Head of School's name on a letter she wrote so it had to be redone. Probably just as well so I was not tempted to exercise. But I had a thought the other day that my boss is like the Wizard of Oz and I am just wondering who the "Toto" will be that will pull the curtain back...

Not a good day for the Yankees - on many levels.

We will see how I hold up today - movie at the Hartford Public Library, but we will see.

My father saw an ad for a job at another independent school (call them independent schools versus "private" these days) down the road from where I work - the same job as I have at my school...I need to look at their departmental structure.

Well, hope today is a bit more gastronomically friendly.

No comments: