Thursday, September 27, 2007

Full Moon Breakthrough

Wow! I had a major breakthrough last night when I stood at the top of the ridge near the school observatory looking out and up. The moon was incredible and the whole day and night worked to help me shift from my manic, new kid on the block working routine. I took a long walk last night, enjoyed the skies and summer-fall weather we are having, and realized that it is time to get back to work is work and life is life mindset. There is rocket science in making my life make sense - right balance of work, exercise, rest and food. It all works if I listen to what my body is "talking" about. I also SWEAR that Bonjour (one of the school horses) "spoke" to me last night as I walked by his stall on the way to the Observatory. I think he missed me and my co-walker, co-worker!

Not so good for my former co-walker, current co-worker but now in a different department - I don't think the full moon got her to a new level yesterday. I was planning on walking with her yesterday afternoon but she had to cancel. Not a good sign.

Faculty-staff dance class starts tonight. I can't wait. Let's hope that I have lost at least ONE of my left feet...but talking about dancing. DWTS season premiere snuck up on me this week! I have not picked my favorite yet. I am also looking forward to watching Q&A with Wendy Kopp as guest this Sunday. I am a lucky girl.

Need to stop by B&N to pick up my Manana book - I keep forgetting. I also have a 15% off coupon for Kohls to be used this weekend, so maybe I need to get a new outfit for my new office. Might have to stop into the shopping area that has both stores on my way home from work - it is right on the way.

Man, I feel so much better now that I was cosmic-ly directed to get over myself! Have a great weekend.

No comments: