Friday, September 28, 2007

What a difference a day makes!

Good day at work, good dance class, my brother helped out one of my co-workers, getting ready for the Boston trip...things are good. I have contacted a couple of people in the Boston area to meet up with me on Saturday, but both had weekend plans, so I guess I will be bonding with a group of alums - or from the list of participants - it looks like a bunch of faculty and staff. That could be even better - meeting new kids.

We had our dance class on the school theater stage. I loved it. I am so bad, but I love the dancing. I am entertaining to the other class members. I did watch CSI season premiere last night - I got hooked.

Made good progress in my work yesterday. I have help from student volunteers who really helped me a lot yesterday! I really like my new setting.

The girls put on their first performance tonight - I am looking forward to it. Have to get up early tomorrow a.m. but it will all be worth it.

Have a good weekend.

No comments: