Monday, September 24, 2007

It's Monday on so many levels

Yesterday, Sunday, was my swansong with my old department. We had a "celebration" about a fund raising event that I was at from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m., with a few minutes at my new office before and after that time, then to a co-worker's house for a glass of wine in her backyard as the sun went down. Perfect end of the day and the "era". The best news was it was my swansong and it was an incredibly beautiful weather day.

Now on to "working only one job, dance class starting, Boston on Saturday" week with record setting weather heat per the news this a.m. But Sunny and 70's for my Boston trip.

I do need to address my daily exercise issue - making sure I get it in. May try walking after work today and then check and see what the crowd is at the school gym at my quitting time.

Need to look at the NASCAR, NFL and MLB web sites to see how everybody is doing. I have lots of mental and physical catch up after the last two weeks. But first things first, better get ready for work.

No comments: