Monday, October 01, 2007

Good Sunday - great day, no work

Got lots of "to do's" done on Sunday and in a good way. I did my wash downstairs; then went to Kohls (I was a day late with my coupon!!! Oh well) but I got a purple shirt for our next spirit day at school - I am a "Dial" which means purple, pink or blue; then to the parents to chat a minute, my father has a gutter cleaning project he wants me to assist him with - we will see about that with my height fear "issue; then I went to Big Y and Shaws for groceries; then home to unload car, talk to next door neighbor and my brother who was at his Main St real estate office station; then for my "regular" walk; then a quick nap; then to a living room concert of Andrus Madsen on the harpsichord - perfect end of the day in this great living room with the artist playing and from my seat looking at the harpsichord then out the floor to ceiling glass windows overlooking the woods; then back to watch Q&A which did not keep my attention, not out of content but tiredness.

Missing sports info from this weekend - but the Yankees are OK, Packers are OK, not sure how the college teams or NASCAR did this weekend.

I will fill in some details later his week, but I am off to get ready.

No comments: