Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Monday and Tuesday gone by already

Yesterday was a good exercise day. Met my former co-walker, co-worker now subsistence farmer saving the world from global warming friend. We asked my former co-walker (former since I switched departments), co-worker to join us, but to no avail. I called her in the afternoon to see if she wanted to join me for a quick after work walk, but she passed. It has been a week and two days since she has worked...hope she is doing something to level her ship. I felt very different with the morning walk yesterday and am going to try again on my own today.

Other than walking, yesterday was a work day but not much more. I could not even stay awake to see who was eliminated on DWTS's but I checked the web this morning. Mark Cuban is still on, so that is a good thing. Also have not checked the baseball playoffs. My birthday used to fall during the World Series, but now it goes beyond that date. I am agreeing with the players as to why Isiah Thomas did not get suspended.

Tomorrow is my every other Thursday dinner with my neighbor. Hope she does not mind waiting until after dance class.

Here is to a good Wednesday.

No comments: