Friday, October 19, 2007

I didn't forget forget Dance Class!

Campus was a flutter with Parents Weekend on tap for today and tomorrow, but not enough flutter to get in the way of my going for a quick walk followed by dance class. I do not have to be on campus on Saturday, so I am happy. I had a great dance class followed by my every other Thursday dinner with my neighbor. Now I will move on to planning my next week's nights - lot going on. But of course the "circled on the calendar" date is Monday, my 55th birthday. I am feeling very good about the people who have remembered me at my birthday time. It feels good that some people have stuck with me over so many years - just keeping up with my changing addresses is a major challenge, forget my changing personality!!! I am a lucky girl.

Trying to decide whether to go to the beach this weekend. It is just too nice not to make another trip. We will see where my energy leads me.

Had a call from my former co-worker to say that things are not looking good for the husband of another of our former co-workers. That might be a destination for me this weekend. The phone message I got yesterday was - maybe we better go visit soon...

Will write more this weekend. Have a good Friday! and weekend.

No comments: