Thursday, October 18, 2007

Now it is Thursday

My weekend is getting closer and closer and my anticipation is growing! Yesterday was a quiet day. SSAT testing taking place, so school was quiet.

I went to the Hartford Public Library and the program was a bit different than I expected. It was not really a travelogue of the nature of Cuba, it was a powerpoint presentation by the Audubon and Birding Group who have research trips going to Cuba. It is funny that I heard about this group on Monday in my book club and then stumbled on them last night. I picked up the flyer about the April trip to Cuba...

Next week has lots of night activities - from League of Women Voters "Meet the Candidates" night, Cuban movie on Wednesday, Author of our October book club book speaking at HPL on Friday - and dance class on Thursday. Now my life is taking its old form back.

Have a good Thursday.

No comments: