Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Back to work - with other people

I am having to gear up a bit. I have liked the 9 a.m. or so start time I have set for myself on the days when I was going in over break...but today 8 a.m. is the start time. I will have to get moving soon.

-0- degrees tonight and January thaw beginning on Saturday. Will be an interesting weather week. But the fact that the plowboy talked to me yesterday as I was moving my car so he could plow the condo parking lot. And then he waved when he was leaving the area. Too bad he is 20 years younger and too bad he likes winter. Not much future for his type in my life...

I loved the results of the Michigan game, Texas Tech game, but not the Georgia game. Full day of Bowl games. I did not watch all of any game, but happened on the last 2 minutes of the first two games which is all you needed to see - especially the Texas Tech game.

I went into work for a couple of minutes yesterday. The mailroom has not been open since last Friday, so no new news.

Board of Selectman meeting tonight I might want to go to. We will see.

Still hard for me to believe we have moved to a new year. 2008...what is in store for this year?

No comments: