Friday, January 04, 2008

Iowa and Orange Bowl

Interesting results in both. I also wonder if the Kansas coach might rethink his "health" regime after watching all the coverage of his "girth" on the air of late. Guess sister #1 had her finger on the pulse with her pick. And we have our Senator back in the Senate again and now we will have two people voting on our behalf again.

The single digits kept me from walking outside yesterday and I did not feel like going to the school gym, so I came home to watch all the news and clean house. The warm up is going to start today, so I should be out on the streets tonight and the weekend. Next week is projected in the 50's!!!

One more bowl game and I can switch attention to college basketball.

It is Friday again...I cannot get a rhythm going the last few weeks!

No comments: