Tuesday, April 02, 2024

from "basecamp 1"

First leg of travels done.  Even for me up to early this a.m. for the day ahead but it does take me a bit to recalibrate by mind, body and spirit when I am away from my apt.  :)  

Yesterday to the Comm Ctr to get my loaner computer.  Too fancy for me but I like giving my old machine a respite.  I am blaming my "red square" on Quordle on the new machine.  :)  This machine is like the new cars - constantly giving you tips or signals as to how to let them to the driving. Like my flip phone and roll up windows car - I am not falling for it.  :)

Got to sister #4's and she was still out and about so I went for a walk.  She called when I had popped into the library so I headed back.  We discussed logistics a bit then out for another walk.  Just as well since today will be short on time outside car.  Sister #1 and #6 both checked in to make sure that we had not chickened out.  2 & 4 are not known for our sense of adventure.

Today we will listen to car navigation EXCEPT no GW Bridge for us.  #1 said it's salmon for dinner.  We had my landlady's homemade chicken soup for dinner.  

This may be a tough day for partnership matters as Mercury’s retrograde motion makes it difficult to work out what friends, loved ones and work colleagues are trying to say. Your best bet is to nod at every word and pretend they are making sense.

Mercury is in retrograde again and it's making you doubt your most carefully laid plans. Here's the thing, Libra: life doesn't come with guarantee cards. There's no way for us to know whether or not we're going to succeed—whether or not we're going to make it to the top.

I think that is enough about the Mercury retrograde...and eclipse on the ride home.  Oh boy.  Basecamp 2 by 4 p.m.  Keep a good thought for us.  Have a good Tuesday.  Looking at the scores from last night.  Wonder when the last time was that a school had its men and women's teams in the Final 4.  

No comments: