Saturday, April 20, 2024

"jump on a call"... :/

Got my phone bill $3/minute for my European calling.  I will let my son know that we need to save our phone chatting to when he has his US phone.  Oh well.  Not worth it to change my plan for another week of possible outreach by phone.  So NC trip and phone bill...will not want to see my new "cash flow" when I check my bank account on May 1.  :)  

Yesterday I walked for hours!  My extend-o Friday route and then a later walk to the library.  Was not drawn to any new book, so I settled into Einstein being my read.  I need to do some research for post Einstein.  Today - Ann Arbor DC and W&T book club.  Listening to All-In as we speak.  No new Blue Bloods last night.  

Watched rest Galloway/Hawk interview.  Pivot up next.  Not sure what else.  

How much thought do you give to the future? If you are typical of your sign you probably expect things to work out well one way or the other, and usually they do, but now you would be wise to look ahead more and start making detailed plans.

You may feel slightly fatigued and in the mood to sleep in this morning, dear Libra, as the Virgo moon opposes Mars. Lessen the pressures you place upon yourself, devoting your day to acts of self-care and radical wellness. Confusion fills the air this evening when Neptune stirs, clouding important details that could make it difficult to see the bigger picture. Consider what you can eliminate to make space for growth when Jupiter and Uranus unite, nudging you to revolutionize your life. You'll feel elevated and in the mood for attention when Luna enters your sign later tonight.

Financial good fortune continues, Libra, although old habits are hard to break and you might have difficulty adjusting to it. You could alternate between wanting to buy out the store and continuing to pinch pennies the way you used to. That's OK. Everybody has to make adjustments in life. Second only to falling in love, this will probably be one of the most pleasant adjustments you'll ever have to make!

I will hope that anxiety dials down a bit as son moves closer to US.  Fingers crossed.  Have a good Saturday.  


No comments: