Friday, April 26, 2024

Whew! Yesterday took it out of me. :)

Stroller saved my life!  :)  I was reminded yesterday that child care was never my strong suit.  I have told others - and my son - that he could have been raised by wolves and pretty much ended up where he is now.  But I did give it - then and yesterday - my all.  :)  So yesterday - walked with former co worker, then 12 noon drop off of kid.  More walking.  Kid fell asleep but carrying him up my stairs to the apt...woke up and was ready to go.  Oh well.  Back outside after a bottle.  Ran into my landlord on the steps.  He invited me and the kid to his workshop and the kid was in heaven.  A few raps of the rubber mallet on the wooden bench, a "gift" of a scrap piece of wood stick and that set me up for a very happy kid for the balance of the time.  By 2:30 p.m. the grandmother returned and I sighed a bit sigh of relief.  The woman I walked with in the a.m. passed me on her way to her haircut.  Texted me that that was a sight she never thought she would see - me pushing a baby carriage.  A guy on the rails-to-trails commented - "finally found someone to walk with you?"  Glad I was entertainment for the people.  

Can see that son took himself to The Commodore in Brooklyn for lunch yesterday and charged up his metro card.  Next stop will be back home for him.  We will see when that is in his plans.  

Today - no plan.  Walk.  Almost done with Einstein.  College roommate and 2 DC's on Sunday.  We will see what the next two days brings.

You don’t have to take the cares of the world on your shoulders, nor do you have to ride to the rescue of people whose misfortunes are of their own making. Aim to be a bit more ruthless in one-to-one situations. Above all, don’t be afraid to say “No”.

Watch your words this morning when the Taurus sun and Sagittarius moon form an unbalanced connection, dear Libra, remembering that not everyone can be trusted with your secrets. You should also take care to avoid unkind gossip, or your words could lead to burned bridges. Instead, use your day to promote positivity, focusing on the joys that lie ahead while encouraging others to do the same. You'll also find it easier to make friends as the stars bless your voice with an extra dash of charisma. A romantic energy stirs with the Nodes of Fate tonight, pushing you to seek your intellectual equal.

Some underhanded and not altogether honest machinations could be happening at the workplace, Libra. You could be offended by it, and you could also worry if it threatens your job. Then you might also consider what you're doing there, if it's that sort of organization. These inner conflicts could signify the need to focus on the realities and discern exactly what you want to do. Then go for it.

Living in the positive...keep a good thought for that.  Have a good Friday.  No peanut butter craving yesterday after meal #2.  Something shifted.  :)

No comments: