Saturday, July 27, 2024

Oil Change Saturday :)

Fought with the concept of an oil change but gave in yesterday and made a 9:30 a.m. appt at Fast Lane aka Zeller.  Miss the fact that the original owners are no longer there.  Oh well.  Change.  Did not do 3000 miles of travel in my car since June 2023...  Had the oil change when I got back from NC last summer when I had to stop by and get the zip tie remedy to falling exhaust pipe in Mebane NC last year.  :)  So that will start my day.  Drop car and then take my walk.  Told PD buddy and he was the one who told me that they now do appts for oil changes. 

Finished The Bookbinder and need to order up The Dictionary of Lost Words by the same author.  

Starting today with All-In.  Another "late" start.  At computer at 6 a.m. this a.m.  Then car.  Walk.  Pool. Want to take a look at Art Coop for a hostess gift for the college lady on Tuesday.  Will see if I can find something. Yesterday I went off script on my walk.  Wanted to see more people than the usual Friday walk avails me.  Got a great call from son at tail end of my walk.  He was off to work again.  The relationship with the pizza people is so funny.  As son put it - "I hate that when I am there too much and owners become like family"...what is it about work and us.  We get consumed.  :)  But he is also busy re-doing his downstairs unit.  He has company coming into town mid August.  A bunch of them are going to Ohio for a festival.  Prices of refrigerators is making his head spin.  :)  

Sunday CA ME DC and CA Albany DC.  Doula appt via ZOOM on Monday.  Tuesday coast line visit.  Wednesday - July 31 - Reflections of a Hospice Nurse,  Aqua Fitness at night.  Friday lunch with old roommate.  This week did not work for her.  

It will pay you to listen to advice this weekend, especially when it comes from people whose guidance you have benefited from in the past. If they suggest that it’s time to update your methods and routines, deep down you will know they are right.

Your mind is thinking quite clearly today, Libra. You'll discover that you have a keen ability to tune into the subtle energies that are moving through your life right now. The good news is that your ego and brain are working together, and you may be able to strike a better balance between these two elements of your psyche much more easily than usual.

Connect with your senses as a way to relieve stress, dearest Libra, as the moon moves into luxurious Taurus and your solar eighth house. This luminary placement opens the door for release, making it easier to switch gears after a busy work week. Expect the unexpected when Luna and Pluto square off, but try not to take disagreements or plot twists personally. Try to be alone with your thoughts when Mercury activates this afternoon, or opt to keep a very intimate audience. Jealousy could brew within your social sphere under tonight's quarter moon. However, try not to play into petty conflicts.

I am usually alone with my thoughts so I will see if I get any waves of inspiration this afternoon.  Have a good Saturday.  The weather could not be better!  Much appreciated.  

No comments: