Sunday, July 28, 2024

It will be August by the end of this week!

Got this pic last night from family friend who is up at her family farm with daughter and the boys (my stroller walking buddy on the left)  :)  Good way to end my day yesterday.  

Listening to Prof G as we speak.  

Yesterday I did have my 9:30 a.m. appt for oil change.  Check my receipt from my last oil change.  $53.12  181,415 and the last one 6/30/23 $52.06.  On the June 30 I also paid $75 to weld my zip tied exhaust pipe from my travel to NC.  :)  I walked a bit after dropping off car.  Met up with PD buddy at the Shoppes.  Then while chatting, the car guy called and said car was done.  10:02 a.m.  So I backtracked, picked up car, got home, and headed out for a full walk.  1 p.m. to pool.  No pool ladies.  

Son texted me that he got another Land Bank lot on his block.  I hope he is keeping track of his acquisitions.  :)  Also talked to a high school classmate.  It was her birthday.  She went out to Alaska after college to visit her brother and never came home and married a guy who split his time between his homeplace Hawaii and his salmon fishing season in Alaska.  Daughter is a professor at Middlebury College.  Two boys are in Alaska.  Incredible family.  Her parents were my parents best friends and her dad was our town's doctor from 1955 until his death in the '90's.  Last doctor I really every had a relationship with.  Never found another one who had a good range of behavior as to what medicine was about.  

Talked to sisters #4, 6.  They were at sister #4's.  6 was meeting some friends at Foxwoods for Jerry Seinfeld show, dinner in North Stonington before.  She helped #4 get some furniture moved around for her college buddies get together coming up this next weekend.  

Today - walk to Unionville, pool at 1 p.m., CA ME DC 4 p.m., CA Albany DC 7 p.m.  

You may be inclined not to compromise on an issue you feel strongly about but the planets warn it could easily turn into a vendetta that eats into your time and energy. Is it worth getting so worked up about? No. Few things ever are.

Cultivate an environment where you and your loved ones feel supported and safe, Libra, as the moon continues its journey through Taurus. You'll have a way of getting others to open up, bringing a stabilizing energy to the table wherever you go. Focus on your most intimate bonds and be sure to review any commitments you've made recently. You'll feel inspired to tidy up your life when Luna blows a kiss to Saturn this evening, inspiring you to outline little tasks that lead up to bigger milestones. This energy also makes it easier to find empowerment by improving your habits and routines.

Remember that one wrong move today could cause you to have a headache for a good long while, Libra. Don't take uncalculated risks. There's dynamism and confidence in the air, and even though you may be tempted to step off the ledge, think twice about doing so. Keep your parachute handy. Maintain your internal power by celebrating your uniqueness instead of your need to show off your daredevil spirit.

I will keep my thoughts to myself and be muted in my feelings.  :)  Have a good Sunday.  

No comments: