Friday, August 30, 2024

Had to keep reminding myself what day of the week it was :)

Family friend walk on a Thursday threw me off.  :)  But we walked our regular route and then I headed out again to swing by library to pick up a book I had "ordered" - Table for Two by Towles.  I have a very full bedside table of books.  Landlady delivered a book she finished.  The Gods of the Woods.  I need to get cracking on reading.  

Feedback from people about recent articles in NYT.  We will see what Virginia has to say about news of the day.  DC facilitator asked if I would do a testimonial for her.  I looked back on my blog to see that I started in her DC in May 2021.  Every week for quite awhile.  3 Tuesdays a month for the last 6 months or so.  

Yesterday - walk, walk, son called before he headed to work.  He asked if I wanted him to share his haircut for the wedding look - I told him "let me be surprised".  We had to laugh about the gentrification of his neighborhood.  You can buy overpriced coffee very nearby his house.  And some young yuppies have bought a bunch of lots like my son and have a compound feel.  Good for property values.  

Saw PD buddy as he worked road job yesterday.  His last day next Thursday.  Party at local brewery that Friday.  Again, I think the cosmos moved me to be away.  :)

Today Virginia, walk, nothing else on my paper calendar.  

Make sure people in positions of power know who you are and what you are capable of. Sometimes you can be a bit too reticent to push yourself forward but if you do so now the results could be sensational. Don’t be shy – make a big impression!

Don't hesitate to cash in on the hard work you've been putting forth, Libra, as the Cancer moon aspects Uranus and Neptune. Reach for opportunities under these cosmic conditions, and change could come at a rapid pace. Shift gears midmorning when Luna migrates into Leo, considering how you can contribute to and better support your community. Just watch out for inflated egos or competitive peers when Pluto becomes agitated. You won't have to fight very hard to win popularity contests when Venus ignites in your sign this afternoon. Consider how sharing connections can benefit your network when the Nodes of Fate stir tonight.

You and your mate may be experiencing some differences of opinion. It seems you each have definite ideas about some of life's fundamental values and they aren't completely in sync. Make an extra effort to communicate, Libra. You may find that your values aren't as far apart as they first seemed. This rift between you will soon close. Hang in there.

Good news, bad news - no rift opps with any relationship situation.  But I will keep a good thought for the opps leading to change.  Fingers crossed.  Have a good Friday.  

No comments: