Tuesday, September 17, 2024

Finished my homework and full moon

Can't see it this morning, but last night it was bright in the sky outside bedroom window.  My day was all "off".  :)  I ran dishwasher on Monday...I will let it go as I will not be home Fri, Sat, Sun. PA DC.  Will do wash today, Shoprite, CA DC, IOWA DC. Taking some books down to the "little library" box down the street.  Reading Love in the Time of Cholera.  

Finished all my online training for the early and election day voting.  We will see what schedule the ROV comes up with. 

Put the notice about the town dump rules and regulations - I have some "E waste".  TV, printer, keyboard.  I will see what else.  No tokens needed for that so I can drop those anytime.  

Set up a "tea" visit with the swim lady who got a hip replacement.  Her daughter left yesterday so she is seeing how it will be to be on her own.  Maybe there will be some chores I can do for her by the time I get there on Thursday.  Sept 12 2023 I returned from sister #4's house after being there for a few weeks of her convalescence from hip and her ulcer incident.  

Resist the urge to be overly assertive today. You may think you have to move fast and push hard but in fact the opposite is true. Everything is back-to-front and upside-down at the moment, so the less you do the more you will achieve.

Do your best to stay on task as the Pisces moon aspects Saturn and Jupiter, sweet Libra, but don't let stress take over when systems go awry. Keeping an open mind will highlight new paths that will allow you to demonstrate how capable and innovative you genuinely are. The atmosphere thickens when the lunar eclipse graces our skies, bringing focus to your health and overall sense of wellness. This astrological event kicks off an era of major change for you, and treating your body well will be increasingly important. Dive into these transformations by vowing to kick a bad habit when Luna aspects Uranus tonight. 

Today, a flash of inspiration may resolve an obstacle to your career advancement that presented itself in the past few days, Libra. This solution could prove so beneficial that you'll want to remember it for obstacles in any area of your life for the future. You may feel so good about resolving this that you'll want to go out and celebrate. Go for it!

Good to her the back to front, upside down status...lunar eclipse bringing focus.  I am ready for today in a wait and see, take it as it comes way.  :)  Have a good Tuesday.  


No comments: