Saturday, September 07, 2024

Full day in the south :)

Sun up to sun down - being wiht people outside my usual state.  Started at 8 a.m., went through to 5 p.m. when brother picked me up at my old work place neighborhood.  Hard when I think it was close to 20 years since I left this particular workplace and moved back to my home state.  Time flies.  

Today is brother's birthday.  Party at the house.  Lobsters flying in from Maine.  Tomorrow into Chapel Hill.  Quite a weekend.  Still can't figure out pictures and copy/paste for my cosmic guidance.  Oh well.  I will clean things up when I get home.  

Have a good Saturday.  Happy B'day to my brother.  Can't remember the last time I spent a birthday with him.  :)

The planets warn that someone in a position of power has their eye on you, most likely because they consider you a threat to their position. If you do have designs on their job try to make it look as if you are still their faithful subordinate.



No comments: