Friday, September 06, 2024

Good travel day

Can't figure out the picture thing on my loaner laptop, but was going to put in the Apex water tower if you want to google that and see.  We walked by it last night with brother, SIL and dog.  Day started at 10 a.m. roll out of town.  PD buddy swung by to say good bye.  He will belong to another PD dept by the time I get back.  :(  But got to the airport.  Reminder to self.  Print out my boarding pass for Monday.  No kiosks at Bradley and I don't want to rely on that for RDU.  Lots of empty seats on the plane down.  I got 17 Aisle with not paying any extra for a seat.  

Brother and SIL picked me up at airport with the great nephew!  We dropped him home and went out for pizza.  Will head into work in a bit with brother and start my visiting and lunch at Allen & Son BBQ.  Tomorrow is brother's b'day party.  Sunday I will split my day between Apex and Chapel Hill.  

Son checked in on my flight success.  :)  

Not sure how this cut and paste will view.  Brother's garage apt is working well for me! But have a good Friday.  

As Mars journeys through the career area of your chart you will be confronted with challenges on the work front that require a swift and dynamic response. Forget about trying to be fair to your co-workers – on this occasion your own interests must come first.

You might be surprised by something that a friend says or does today. Or perhaps you’re surprised by a group. Alternatively, you might meet a real character today. Nevertheless, today has its challenges, which means you will have to demonstrate grace under pressure. Be cool. Tonight: Check your belongings.



No comments: