Friday, September 27, 2024

Massage Thursday did not disappoint :)

Got wrapped up in some youtube viewing. The God of the Woods book that I am reading brought me to the Adirondack Mountains.  Which took me to the pic from my cousin who inherited my mother's family vacation home in that area while my mother inherited the house she and my father moved into in the '80's.  

Yesterday - took obit project copy that that cousin had put together for my mother's side of the family and mailed it to one of the "cousin generation" of my son.  One cousin in the group is the daughter of a cousin of mine, but she seems to be closer to the immediate cousins.  :)  I hope my son keeps up his contact with her.  It was raining for the first time in over a month so walk was a bit dreary.  Saw landlady, she and landlord popped up from the beach for a part of yesterday.  Hope they did not notice I had fired up my incense, etc.  :)  Walked.  Massage.  

Today - 9 a.m. talk with Virginia.  Walk.  Nothing else on my calendar.  Did not sleep well last night.  Not sure why.  Did have sad news that one of my brother's classmates was going home on hospice yesterday.  I told her sister I could be called to cover anything they need.  TX friend's sister and BIL may be heading this way from the Cape to see the family.  They were neighbors for decades.  

There will be no stopping you now that both the sun and Mercury are moving through your sign. Decide how you can best make your mark on the world and then go for it with every ounce of energy you possess. You WILL make a difference.

There will be plenty of adoration to soak up this morning, dearest Libra, but try not to let it go to your head. As the Leo moon connects with the sun, Venus, and nodes of fate, it would be easy to lose your footing when flattery is present. Enjoy your increased popularity as it emerges, but remember that everyone has their agenda in the end. Seek communities where everyone is encouraged to move away from negative influences or competitive toxicity. Disruptions could find you this evening when Luna and Saturn form an unbalanced aspect but try to stay in sync with your bedtime routines. 

You may have lost your usual control of the purse strings and spent too much money lately, Libra. Don't worry about it. It's all been for a good cause. It's nothing you can't handle, and certainly not enough to bankrupt you. The situation is only temporary anyway. The financial picture looks great for you in the months to come. Make the most of it!

I am all over trying to get to sleep early and sleep through the night.  Can't remember a night's not good sleep like last night.  Tarot card reading and massage Thursday in same week?  Maybe I overloaded my system.  :)  And WHEW on the purse strings not being as bad as it feels after this wedding trip and everything else that piled on in Aug/Sept.   4:44 a.m. as we speak.  Have a good Friday.  Need to check news for Florida report.  Just did.  Looks like it was not as bad in Tarpon as they might have anticipated.  

No comments: