Thursday, September 12, 2024

Well this is a "late" start :)

Not the every day when I do not get to my machine before 7 a.m.  :)  But I stayed in bed this a.m. to finish my Kellerman.  Nothing on my paper calendar today so I guess I was not motivated to pop up and get out of bed.  

Yesterday - no cleaning apt since I had only "lived" in the apt one day since the last cleaning.  Walked with family friend. Made plan to meet at her church on Saturday evening for a concert they are having there. Noon EOLD.  Talked to sister #6 as she walked home from school.  Talked to TX friend who was closing in on finishing one of the bathroom remodels she and her husband have underway.  Lansing DC.  

On walk with family friend we stopped and she treated me to GIV coffee.  Coffee shop stops twice in one week...record setting for me.  AND I got home from walk and landlady had picked me up a pastry at the fancy french bakery I told her about - I have never gone, but pastry was INCREDIBLE.  Good day in the treats category.  :)

Saturday will be zoom with doula, W&T book club - I will walk to the W&T, and concert.  

Today walk, pay insurance renewal, renew DL license.  Nothing much else in my mind.  

If other people seem determined to take the lead and make decisions for you the best thing you can do is to let them. Almost certainly they have a better grasp of the current situation than you do, so trust them to make the right choices.

Emotions will intensify as the Capricorn moon aspects Mercury and Mars, dearest Libra, though expressing what lies within may not seem so simple. Consider taking a social breather to reconnect with your core and spirituality when the sun and Jupiter align, finding clarity through solitude. Your feet may drag when Luna enters a harsh t-square with the nodes of fate, especially if you're still carrying weight from the past. Rather than pressuring yourself to make strides, give yourself permission to rest. Catering to your health will be especially important when the moon and Saturn form a supportive connection later tonight. 

If you've never tried your hand at the arts, Libra, this is the day to do it. Your imagination and ingenuity are flying high, and your aesthetic sense is acute right now. If you aren't already involved with such activities, look online to see what classes or workshops are offered. Get a friend to sign up with you. You'll probably have a great time!

Don't see myself signing up for anything...am going by the Tarot card reading place down the street that family friend just told me about yesterday.  :)  Have a good Thursday.  Hope the "it's only money" insurance and license tasks I need to do today don't get me down.  I have been looking at the smart TV my son gave me with new eyes since I saw that NC friends ditched the cable...  We will see.  :)

No comments: