Saturday, October 12, 2024

Wandering Friday

Introduced and reintroduced TX friend's sisters to the bridge south in town.  Walked for a bit, then they spun off.  Then I spoke with son about a possible winter trip in December/January.  Starting to see his house and area.  We will see how it comes together.  Then after wandering with sisters, wandering while I talked to son, then my usual walk.  10 a.m. to 3 p.m. I was out and about except for a quick stop at apt to change into my shorts as the day warmed up.

Listening to All-In as we speak.  TX friend said she would let me know when her group heads to breakfast.  They are thinking of going to the diner we went to on Thursday a.m.  I finished the other half of my meatball grinder from Thursday dinner out.  

Today - breakfast and I think I will pass on the memorial service of TX friend's family friend.  I had thought about going because they will be sharing about TX friend's grandbaby who died on the same day as their family friend.  Will see what they are all up to tonight after the service.  

As from today you should find it easier to be assertive both at home and at work and get things moving in a positive direction. But don’t go to extremes and insist that colleagues and loved ones follow your every demand. Ask and it will be done.

Understand when it's time to pull back and slow down your momentum, dearest Libra, as the sun and Mars square off overhead. The universe will force you to take a break if you haven't had enough time to focus on personal needs, and your endurance may take a minor hit. Luckily, you'll have enough stamina to pursue passions and fun as the moon moves happily through innovative Aquarius. Your charisma and most lovable qualities shine brightly later tonight when Luna aligns with the sun, Chiron, and Jupiter, marking the perfect time to embrace romance, friendship, and soul bonds. 

You tend to be practical and businesslike by nature, Libra, but the tremendous growth you've experienced may increase your desire to be as sensible and efficient as possible in order to continue this trend. You're feeling upbeat and positive. You're likely to continue to feel this way. The only downside is that you're probably going to be working very hard. You will like the results, though, so go for it.

So I will see where the day takes me.  Heard from two people from east coast of Florida. Both OK with their property.  One from west coast - no power at her house or at the hotel she works at so is staying with friends.  Son's buddy's restaurant is open.  Can't say that things are back to normal...All In talking about the frequency and severity of storms and insurance issues. But I will put that out of my mind today.  Have a good Saturday. 


No comments: