Friday, October 11, 2024

Lots of walking and pancakes and meatballs yesterday!

Started the day with pancakes at a local diner with TX friend!  Then went for my walk.  Then went for another walk when TX friend came back into town.  They I worked on some writing.  Watched my Chicago shows.  :)  Then got a call to join TX friend and one of her sisters and we went to a restaurant that they could walk to from their hotel and I got a meatball grinder!  Man that is off my normal, but dee-lish.  :)  Then we went back to their hotel to wait for two more sisters to arrive.  GREAT room set up at their Residence Inn.  Two BRs, 2 baths, full kitchen and sitting area!!!  And a great lobby area.  Free breakfast.  Too bad that was not an option for us at niece's wedding.  :)

Today they have family stuff to do so I am on my own in preparation for a memorial service on Saturday.  Walk the only thing on my to-do's.  Son's friend's restaurant reopens in Tarpon Springs today!  Such good news.  Never know reality by watching the news.  

36 degrees as we speak at my apt.  Do have window wide open in my office.  Wrapped up in a blanket. :)

You are so full of confidence at the moment that you don’t care who falls out if you rock the boat. What you should care about though is how easily your actions could turn would-be allies into long-term enemies. Try not to be quite so provocative.

Take a moment to settle your emotions and bring focus to what you hope to accomplish today, darling Libra, as the Capricorn moon aspects Mercury, Uranus, Neptune, and Pluto. Nurture yourself along with your goals, building the sustainable habits that will bring your visions to life at a reasonable pace. A glimmer in your eye makes it easy to find allies once Luna enters Aquarius, and people will respect your unique perspective. Meanwhile, luck showers down on matters of the heart as Jupiter and Chiron align, helping you heal on a spiritual level to call in and strengthen healthy relationships. 

Today you may feel especially warm and loving toward just about everybody in your circle, Libra, even those you usually find irritating. You could also be looking especially attractive and feeling more confident than usual. You might even feel like shopping for new clothes. Artistic ideas could flow freely, and you might think of different ways to put them to work for you.

The only thing I do know is - no shopping.  :)  Will try to mesh the ideas of my cosmic guidance.  Balance seems to be the message...  Wish me luck on that.  Have a good Friday.  


No comments: