Thursday, October 17, 2024

Wednesday - mix of things for sure

Started my Wednesday with apt cleaning, then popped next door to town hall to meet with Registrar of Voters to make sure I had not missed any training session for my "job" next week. ROV said my "station" for early voting was scanning so he thought I would be ready.  Told him I could go to Shoprite and watch the lady at the check out scanning people's cards.  :)  I did tell him I would come in and vote before my first shift and hang around to see how it is done in case I get pulled into another roll if need arises.  I don't think anyone has a feel for how many might take advantage of early voting this first time around for our state.  Then I headed out for walk with family friend.  Walk started out cool-ish but sun made it very comfortable by the end.  Noon EOLD discussion - doula versus hospice volunteer discussion.  Then finished my W&T book club book - North Woods - painful.  :)  Will hope to find out what I missed from the others on Saturday.  Started My Name is Barbra this a.m.  MUCH better read!  :)  Then Cape Cod DC.  The facilitator for this one is so good.  She sent me a link for a discussion to register for next week.  

Today - watch my Chicago shows :) and walk.  

Someone you interact with on a day-to-day basis has been causing you some trouble of late and now you must decide what to do about it. Do you cut them off completely or do you give them a final warning? Only you can decide.

What the heart wants will be impossible to deny today, dearest Libra, as the Aries full moon rises in your solar seventh house. This energy is perfect for embracing romance and supportive relationships, though unhealthy dynamics could implode under these cosmic conditions. If you've hit a boiling point with someone toxic, now may be a good time to say your piece and take some space. Emotions could get heated when Pluto becomes agitated this afternoon, and it'll be vital that you are compassionate toward yourself and others. Cap off the day with a cleansing bath or meditation session once Luna migrates into Taurus. 

You may end up being the peaceful savior that calms everyone down today, Libra. Use your artistic nature and love of beauty and harmony to inspire others to put away their differences and concentrate on the positive aspects. Generous acceptance of others is the only way to go, especially today, when people are riled up and ready to fight. Do your best to promote peace.

Super moon today. Lots of cosmic energy of late.  :)  Hope I get my fill.  Have a good Thursday.  


No comments: