Tuesday, October 15, 2024

Week has begun, only need bananas... :)

Two pics I don't know if I had posted.  Poem from Lansing DC participant and son's buddy in Lake Lure.  He and wife have relocated to Atlanta for now.  Yesterday I did some cleaning of a storage area - a very mini "attic" like space.  Did not have much in it, but it needed to be "dusted out" and I did discover a new pair of gloves as I brought the "winter" bucket down.  Will see if we did reach 32 degrees over night as forecast.  

Went for walk.  Got a call half way through from family friend.  She had her two grandsons since school was closed so we met at the reservoir and walked for a bit, then I finished my Monday "route.  Then got a call from TX friend.  She came off the Cape and was back in town.  I went up and visited for a bit at the house she stays when in town.  Then home for ZEN DC.  

Today we will meet for an early lunch as I get ready for CA DC and she gets ready to head back to TX.  She and all her siblings will head back to town Oct 24-25 for the next memorial.  I will pick up bananas at Shoprite before I head to lunch.  Tonight IOWA DC.  

You are very much at the center of things at the moment and you must make the most of it. Make sure that employers and senior colleagues are aware of who you are and what you can do. Don’t be just another face in the crowd.

Do the work that leads to healing, darling Libra, as the Pisces moon aspects Uranus, Venus, Neptune, and Pluto. Focus on establishing stable ground from which your goals and relationships can thrive, understanding what you and your closest companions need to feel secure and bonded. Consistent routines can also bring a sense of comfort, and making more space in your schedule will assist with battling stress and anxiety as the work week continues to unfold. You should feel lighter this evening when Venus and Neptune align, bringing a grounded yet dreamy energy to the table that's perfect for embracing healthy indulgences. 

Your slow and steady approach might be met with a bit of opposition today, Libra. People could be demanding of your time and energy. It's one of those days in which the people behind you in line at a coffee shop might give you dirty looks if you take too long to make up your mind. 

Not feeling it that I will finish the W&T book club book for Saturday.  Oh well.  The weather will be nice.  :)  Got a great text from son's buddy in Tarpon Springs.  What a great kid and family man.  Have known him since he and son moved into their dorm room on Labor Day weekend 2001.  :)

Have a good Tuesday.  Do hope for the grace and space to look at stress and anxiety that is bubbling up.  I will look forward to "lightness".  I know my eating is off, don't want anything else coming off the rails...  :)

No comments: