Friday, July 24, 2026

Would like to have a summer daily mileage count... :)

I know my regular daily routes are in the 5-6 mile range, but adding in the walk to and from the pool...I would be curious.  But not enough to wear any device and no smart phone so I will just leave it be, but I was curious this a.m.

So yesterday - nothing on my paper calendar but my day filled up with writing a bit for the GA DC group.  Conversation on Wednesday night got me thinking and that usually leads to writing.  Which it did again this a.m. with one of the people who responded back "thank you" for what I sent out.  So walk, stopped by library to restock bedside table.  I am a bit tired of my history jaunt so I got 3 books to help "cleanse my palate" - The Quantum Spy by David Ignatius, our Sept W&T book Black Woods, Blue Sky by Eowyn Ivey and We Begin at the End by Chris Whitaker.  I will get back to Hamilton by Ron Chernow after a break.  Got home and then off to the pool.  Walked up and back AND had meatballs waiting on my stoop from landlady on my return.  She had texted me before I left for pool so I was very efficient with my swim to get home as soon as possible.  Homemade meatballs and focaccia bread!  Definitely lifted my meal #2 offerings.  :)  Watched a bit of news and called it a day.

I did send son some info about the offerings of his local historic cemetery he had mentioned on our call on Wednesday.  Told him to get on the waiting list for the DC.  Twilight Death Café with Kristy Sue Bishop - full moon night and DC - magical in my mind.  :) 

Today - Walk, walk to and from pool, first tending of swimming lady's cat. I have the cat on my intermittent fasting diet also - 7 a.m. and 3 p.m. are my times to swing by the house.  :)  Will see if anything else pops into my day.  

An opportunity that comes up on the work front over the next few days can give your career plans a boost, so be alert for changes that you can exploit for your own benefit. Listen to what your inner voice tells you and act on it quickly.

Appreciate the natural evolution of relationships, dear Libra. As the Sagittarius Moon, Neptune, Pluto, and Jupiter enter a rare kite formation, simple interactions can grow into something more meaningful. Playful flirtations, kind acts, and helpful advice might seem innocent on the surface, but their effects will ripple throughout time and space. In simpler terms, the connections you make now could result in a lifelong friendship, a professional partner, or a romantic companion. An opposition between Luna and Uranus suggests the universe will be eager to surprise and have fun with you. Watch for signs and allow yourself to be taken on a journey. Have direct conversations about long-term goals with someone you admire once Saturn stirs tonight.

Today is a terrific day to express your thoughts, Libra. You'll find your mind especially clear and ready to tackle any mental issue that comes your way. Your tendency is toward free and unconventional ways of problem solving. Express the importance of being able to think for yourself. Write letters, make calls, and surprise someone with a personal visit. Connect with friends you haven't spoken with in a long time.

Meatballs yesterday squelched my desire to visit Shake Shack :), cosmic guidance has me thinking again about the job posting at the cafe down the block - dishwasher job :), the only personal visit I have today is with the cat  :) ...will see how the day develops.  Have a good Friday.  

No comments: