Today - wash clothes, grocery shopping - Shoprite looks to be winning as to sales on items needed, library to drop off/pick up, walk, ZEN DC tonight. Will wait and see how I fit into sister #4's day as she drops a friend at BDL, stops to see her high school classmate and ...we will see. She might tap me for a walk. But I also told her about Shake Shack and that family friend said the chocolate milkshakes were too chocolate-y...I don't think sister #4 has ever found ANY food item TOO chocolate-y. We will see if she bites on getting one for the road.
Sister #1 sibling call included her sharing with me that while she is at sister #3's she will be shopping at Shoprite so I can now see what coupons she is using. I told her they are all "loaded" so shop away. I will start loading up the Stop & Shop coupons for her month on the Cape. Glad to be of service. :)
If you want to impress someone in a position of authority, you must call on the power of Venus in your sign to charm your way into their good books. A more aggressive approach not only won’t work but could be counter-productive.
Remember your roots and draw strength from them, darling Libra. The Capricorn Moon brings a resilient yet nostalgic energy your way, helping you pull from past experiences to illuminate the path forward. A desire to support and nurture loved ones acts as a secondary byproduct of this luminary placement. Do what you can to reinforce family and close friends, and they will readily return the favor. You may also want to reassess your living situation, especially if you have plans to relocate. Educate yourself on what it will take to make your domestic dreams a reality, even if these goals seem far away for now.
Use the day's boisterous energy to take charge and make things happen, Libra. You'll find that actions you take today resonate in the coming days. Don't worry about the consequences. Simply go for the gusto. Strong forces are at work encouraging you to seek freedom in your creative endeavors and giving you more room to explore your inner sanctuary that you hold so dearly.
Charm, nostalgic energy, go for the gusto...I will try to center myself and then move forward. Keep a good thought for my progress. :) August is a combo platter of "flying by" and "when will it be Sept 1?". The calendar is giving me plenty of time to contemplate my seasonal adjustments. Have a good Monday.

No comments:
Post a Comment