Tuesday, August 25, 2026

Well that day filled in :)

Again another attempt to get to Shake Shack was dashed.  Sister #4 came up from RI to see her high school friend and I got the call asking if I wanted to join them for lunch and they mentioned Beau's Burger Shack, but it was Monday and closed...I mentioned Shake Shack...LaSalle Market down the block won.  Oh well.  One of these days I am just going to have to take myself.  :)  But it was a good lunch and then we went to Canton Creamery for ice cream.  

To fill rest of day - Wash clothes.  I think my shirt I wore to sister #1's get together was saved! Shoprite 75th anniversary pushed ALDI out of schedule.  It was a $62.17 spend/$48.33 "saved" day, 27 items. Dropped finished book at library on the way to Shoprite.  Walked.  Stopped at library to restock on the tail end of my walk. The crossroads: MYSTERY BOX , Heroes of the frontier : FICTION EGGERS and The four winds: FICTION HANNAH.  Got home and started reading The Crossroads. Fun phone call from friend from CA, facilitator of the Albany CA DC and who was one of our hosts when son and I went to CA in 2024. Sister called and off I went to meet them on Main St.  7:30 p.m. ZEN DC.  Good day all around.  

Today - wash dishes, walk, CA DC at 1 p.m. and Sangha at 8 p.m.  Wednesday - EOLD: Ketamine and
End-of-Life Anxiety, with Catherine Durkin Robinson, GA DC at 7 p.m.: Dena  Davis, JD, Ph.D. is our guest speaker.  "A Ulysses pact or Ulysses contract is a freely made decision that is designed and intended to bind oneself in the future. The term is used in medicine" as it pertains to dementia advance directives.  Thursday - MASSAGE Thursday!  

A slight delay early in the day could work in your favor, because by the time you reach your destination, those who were ahead of you will have done most of the heavy lifting. Make sure you return the favor if you ever get the chance.

Pay more attention to the inner workings of your mind, dearest Libra. As Mercury debuts in Virgo and your solar twelfth house, you're asked to release judgment and find peace. A soft aspect with Chiron acts as a reminder that it's never too late to break unhealthy cycles. If you have a habit of finding flaws within yourself and others, combat this behavior by focusing on positivity and strengths instead. Luckily, the Aquarius Moon works overtime to instill your heart with joy, forming supportive connections with Pluto, Neptune, and Uranus. Embrace your wild side with people who make you laugh to feel light and full of life.

This is a wonderful day for you, Libra. You'll find that you're holding all the cards you need to be successful. Today luck and prosperity meet with discipline to create a perfect situation for wealth. Your preparation is finally paying off. You'll find that the more in tune you can be with yourself, the better integrated you'll be with the people around you.

Hmmm...wonderful day, search out people who make me laugh and be full of life...here I go.  Have a good Tuesday.  


No comments: