Wednesday, August 26, 2026

Things are feeling right on many levels, in my silly way

Got the pic from Monday's stop at the ice cream store after lunch from sister #4.  Came out pretty good since picture taker (sister) did not have her glasses on.  :) Back and forth late (for me) in the day yesterday between sisters #4,6 and niece #4 after the DP news hit the wire.  Niece is a huge DP fan.  I did mention that you die as you live.  DP went from doing appearances at Dollywood to...dead.  She was very energetic energizer bunny-esque.

Other than that for Tuesday - ran dishwasher, almost half way through CJ Box book, walk, CA DC, and luckily all the back and forth kept me up late enough to go to EOLPC Death Sangha at 8 p.m.  I look forward to staying with these events through December. https://go.eolpc.org/death-sangha  As I shared with someone this a.m. -  I have never had a psychedelic experience or do I have "a practice", but I am glad the group is welcoming nonetheless.  Last night was led by Rev. Norma Burton.  Words that sit with me this a.m. are:  Experiencing death before death.  Ego Death.  Never ceases to amaze me as to where I am drawn.  

Today - clean apt, walk with family friend, EOLD - Ketamine and End-of-Life Anxiety with Catherine Durkin Robinson.  GA DC tonight.  Massage Thursday can not come soon enough.  :-)

You seem to believe that if you ignore a bad situation, it will go away of its own volition, but that isn’t going to happen. Face up to what is worrying you and then do something about it, something that consists of more than just words.

There's enough love to go around while the Aquarius Moon aspects Jupiter and Saturn. However, you may need to take space from people who are too demanding, especially if other relationships have suffered as a result. Funnel energy toward companions who offer security and harmony. Opportunities to expand your social reach could lead to professional rewards, so be mindful to put yourself out there when in the company of impressive peers. You'll shine brightly with little effort once Venus activates in your sign midafternoon. Let others know you see them during your moment in the Sun, gaining their adoration and loyalty.

Friendship could turn into romance if you aren't careful, Libra. A platonic relationship could turn passionate, and no one would be more surprised than you. Think carefully about where you'd like this to go. While it can't go back to the way it was, you can stop it from progressing further if you're uncomfortable with the new dynamic. You can only make this decision once.

We will see where to and to whom I am drawn...My daily exercise.  :)  Have a good Wednesday.  


No comments: