Should have busted out a calm pic for yesterday's beginning, but I will try to pull calm back in. :) Wednesday ran dishwasher, walk with family friend on Tuesday, eating meal #2 too early, CA DC, "late" swim, but swimming ladies stuck around for check in, family friend's daughter boys, husband and father all showed up when I did, no SD since I was late at pool, stopped at library on the walk home from pool to restock bedside table, no sangha -
Please accept my apologies! We had a technical glitch yesterday during the kickoff for the Death Sangha and couldn't launch the meeting. Message in my inbox this a.m. BUT I had stayed up to 8 p.m. to "attend"...8 p.m. for me is pretty much midnight for regular people. :) Rumble bumble from beginning to end of day. One uplift - heard from Peace Corps friend who started a repeat chemo treatment in March and I had not heard much from since it started. Hope she will flesh out her quick note but regardless - glad to hear from her.
I will look to today for some calm, but time will tell. Clean apt, walk, EOLD - Art From Ashes: The Healing Power of Memorial Glass with Shannon Teeple, swim a few minutes late due to walk to/from, Lansing DC tonight. Sister #1 and landlady going back and forth on text and looping me in... I will do no more prep/unprep for her arrival on Friday. Landlady offered sister their parking space behind building which is very nice perk for a weekend visit.
Listened to a podcast that talked about 3 must haves for a healthy civilization - Communication Protocol with integrity, Mathematical protocol with integrity, Scientific protocol with integrity...I feel we are measuring low on integrity. Integrity means being honest, doing the right thing when no one is watching, and following strong moral rules. It also means staying whole, complete, and unbroken. Will look at primary election results to see if I am moved to more positivity. Family friend and I talked about how about an open primary. Unaffiliated picking a side for primary and voting. Might give a better feel about who can really win in the general election...a gal can dream.
No word from son since he and his dad returned from their Rock the Country concert weekend trip. :)
The best way to get ahead in the world is to join with people whose aims and ambitions are very close to your own. Life is not and never will be a zero sum game — one person does not have to lose so another person can win.
Accepting your limitations can feel more empowering than defeatist, dearest Libra. Determine where reinforcements are necessary and what to let go of as Mars and Chiron align. The Leo New Moon rises in the sector of your chart that governs community ties, reminding you of the vast support network you have to fall back on. Honor the spirit of give and take by asking for and performing extra favors throughout the next six months. If you know of two people who can assist one another, make an introduction when Mercury aspects Uranus this afternoon to score major karma points.
This is a great day to start new enterprises with others, Libra. Possible gatherings with friends or group activities could lead to ideas for new projects that fire your energy and enthusiasm. New immediate and long-term goals should be set. Some people may not be interested and could drop out, but don't worry. Others who share your interests will quickly step in to take their places.
Meet and join?... Don't see "encounters" on my schedule today. No swimming ladies - they have a luncheon they are going to. But I will stay alert to see if I feel/see any connections that need to be made. :) Have a good Wednesday.
No comments:
Post a Comment