Wednesday, September 02, 2026

Early start today... :)

I do need to look back and see if there is a pattern - day of week, day leading up to activities - to my early mornings.  But when I wake up, I wake up.  No "let me try to get back to sleep".  Oh well.  On with the day and I have a lot of it to work with.  :)

Also woke up to a full inbox so I addressed some with my "schedule send" approach so people do not know when I am really writing it.  Others I will revisit later when I decide what I want to do with the information shared.  

So yesterday - ran dishwasher, walked, stopped by library at tail end of walk to pick up - A Long Winter/Toibin, Careless People/Wynn-Williams, and Crying in H Mart/Zauner.  Stopped by the house of one of the swimming ladies.  Had not seen her since pool closed and her "kids" (in their 50's) and their spouses are coming up this weekend so I wanted to check in to see if she needed anything done before they got there.  No work, but she did ask if I would put on my September list of things to do - set her up with the Shoprite online account so she could do the coupons.  She got listening to me and the other swimming lady talking about it and wants in.  :)  The two of them do not need them, but it is something.  And she wants to redo her medical directives and she wanted me to be a sounding board as she did that.  I sent her mine and some other resources yesterday post our visit and we will circle back later in the month.  She is 86...husband died in 2011 and kids live in different states. But she seems to have a good relationship with her doctor. Did come home with a bag of tomatoes picked on Monday at one of her friend's homes!  6 p.m. found me "at" the MEA discussion about the Golden Girls housing option they now have outside Santa Fe NM presented by the MEA leader and 3 women who tried it out for a month.  Mr. Conley is promoting his programs and his housing options.  He is a good salesperson to say the least.  Aging - with privilege - can be a very attractive proposition.  :)

Today - will see if family friend wants to walk this a.m.  She just got back from Chicago yesterday.  We will see.  So clean apt, walk, EOLD - It's Wise to Know Your Whys with Kathi Waters.  Nothing else on my paper calendar.  Good back and forth with Michigan Death Care Collaborative.  MI and CA seem to be my go-tos for lots of my thoughts.  

Cosmic activity in the most sensitive area of your chart inclines you to worry about issues that are not worth the effort. You may need to remind yourself today that some things can look darker and more menacing than they actually are.

Take an honest look at who your real friends are, dear Libra. The Taurus Moon aspects Jupiter, Mars, and Mercury this morning, highlighting how the people around you impact your psyche. Be mindful of who is overly demanding, negative, or difficult to level with. While it may not be necessary to cut ties, a desire for genuine intimacy will inspire you to keep a tighter circle. You're in a transitional period as Virgo season brings forth endings. Use this energy to determine who you wish to become and who you want by your side once the dust has settled.

A trip by air may be in your future, Libra. You may be planning to tour distant states or foreign lands when that’s possible. You could be going with friends or a group you're associated with. Unusual new interests could capture your attention, enticing you to further study. You might enroll in an online workshop. You're looking toward expanding your horizons. Take care not to spread yourself too thin.

Will try and keep my mind out of the menacing arena.  Don't think I could get a tighter circle than I currently have.  No travel plans, no worry about spreading myself too thin.  "Tight" and "thin" are where I live as we speak.  :)  Have a good Wednesday.  

No comments: