Thursday, September 03, 2026

Well that day filled in nicely :)

Those early start days always have me starting with "now what?" But not to worry it all filled in.  Cleaned apt.  Walked with family friend and her daughter and youngest grandchild.  Got my 10 for $2 corn off the cob and ready for my meals. Got info for the quilt raffle/chicken dinner event in Oct from family friend to share with the swimming ladies who wanted to get a look at the quilts and I am fine with maybe tagging along for the chicken pot pie dinner.  :)  Acquaintance who works at Safety Harbor Spa and Resort is back in town for 3 weeks.  She invited me to her birthday party on Sunday.  I have to bring a snack item...I will stew about that today and put that on my list of things to do on my walk on Saturday.  Also need to return for store credit the pancake syrup I bought at ALDI.  Not eatable.  That will help offset the off day purchase of a snack item.  :)  Good EOLD conversation.  Why do we do what we do when it comes to end-of-life work?  Getting people from point A to point B is something I always say about what has guided my energy...EOL addresses that last "point B".  :)

Zipper broke in the only pair of shorts that really fit me any more...rest are getting a bit baggy.  Oh well.  It is fall and I will take the shorts with me next week to sister #4's to see if she sees a way to fix them.  But it is fall and I will be out of shorts for walking shortly.  :)  

Today - TX/NM friend's 43rd wedding anniversary.  Her sister texted me yesterday.  She is off to TX next week to visit.  And now that swim season is over, I will try and pop in on a CA DC that I don't go to often.  Reading my Eggers book.  Nearing the end, glad I stocked up.  Nothing else on my mind or calendar to tackle today.  

If a friend or loved one makes a mess of something that is important to you, don’t criticize them. Instead, point out in gentle terms where they went wrong and how they can get it right next time. They won’t make the same mistake twice.

Self-discovery doesn't always have to be a solitary adventure, dearest Libra. As the Gemini Moon aspects Pluto, Neptune, and Uranus, consider how loved ones have shaped your outlook and sense of self. Be mindful of what you have learned from others, and how past and present influences have impacted the trajectory of your life. Admitting that certain relationships have changed you doesn't make you any less fierce or independent, but shows that you are wise enough to keep an open mind. Continue with these sentiments close to your heart, and explore with someone you love.  

Your mood may be a bit detached and scattered today, Libra. This attitude could get you into trouble if you aren't careful. Make sure you keep at least one foot on the ground. It's important to stay strongly connected with reality or you could find yourself up a creek without a paddle. Feel free to get more deeply involved in a project that you might otherwise leave to others.

A quieted day with a quick stop in CA may be the trajectory for the day.  Hope it is a dry sneaker walk which it feels like it will be once this morning rain stops.  Have a good Thursday.  

No comments: