Saturday, September 26, 2026

Here we go! :) Weather and weathermen :/

Sister #4 sent this pic from yesterday from her area...nothing as of that time - mid day Friday.  We will see if things change.  :)  Sisters #1,4,6 are all coastal as we speak today.  I have nothing outside my window as we speak.  Waiting for the morning update from the hype-master meteorologists.  But I will stay ready.  

Yesterday Friday reservoir route, in car to go to massage and swung by the library to stock up in case I am in the house a lot because of rain.  AND I got a notice when I was home that my Eggers' requested book is in - The Every. Have to pick up by Oct 1.  But right now on my bedside table - A Fortune of Sand/Sepetys, A Vast Horizon/Thomasson, Don't be Evil/Stapleton, God's Country/Krueger.  Did I already read that Krueger?  I will check my library history but I think not.  Then from library, drove to massage.  Tires and car behaved.  It is only a mile up and back but I had not driven the car since I topped off my tires with my new pump.  :)  Great massage.  Then I walked up to swimming lady's to cat tend.  Will head back later this morning and possibly this afternoon.  I will do what I need to do so that if it is too rainy and windy, I don't have to go out.  Then a phone call from TX/NM friend.  She is still both.  She and her husband are not the proud owners of 3 homes - 2 NM and 1 TX.  Furniture still in TX house.  She is guesting at her sister's.  

Today - walk before rain is my plan - fingers crossed.  Then cat tend.  Then become one with my couch if the storm does appear.  I will hope that lights and cable stay on.  This week's All-In cued up to listen to next.  Will see how day unfolds from there.  

An NC friend called.  He wanted to let me know what my brother had already shared with me.  His wife got her official diagnosis - Alzheimer's.  I did not share that I had heard from his wife a few weeks back when she "happened on" her phone and gave me a call.  Fortunate that they are where they are, getting the care they both need, AND have the money to fund it all.  

The time for thinking is over and the time for action has arrived. The full moon in your opposite sign will give you plenty of excuses to do nothing but if you don’t act decisively now you will always regret it. Don’t do it tomorrow, do it today!

The love, joy, and kindness you put into the world are reflected to you, dearest Libra, as the Aries Full Moon rises. Sweet aspects with Neptune, Uranus, and Pluto underline just how far your influence goes, and distant friends may return to your orbit. You might also feel inspired to reconnect with estranged companions, but it's important to be intentional about who you invite into your life. Seek only the affections of those who bring out the best in you, and avoid dynamics that have a competitive history. Indulge your romantic side before the day comes to a close, allowing Luna's dreamy vibes to engulf you.

Today you may feel a passionate attraction for someone intelligent who perhaps makes a living in law, education, or publishing, Libra. Conversations with this person could touch on some deep issues, such as spiritual matters, the human psyche, or the nature of the universe. You should be deeply affected, not only by the person but also by the subjects. Take a walk later to clear your head.

Cosmic guidance looks to be putting me through my paces.  :)  We will see if I follow instruction.  Have a good Saturday and keep a good thought for the coastal sisters.  


No comments: